Friday, June 7, 2019

Inspiration grows with inspirational people

So work at the moment is a very inspirational place, not because of the job, but because of the incredible people. I've always been the kind of gal who believes in the whole 'follow your dreams' type of thing. I mean, I'm studying drama for gods sake! That was me following my dream which nooooobody wanted me to! But everyone at work reaching for the stars and really acing it -so I'm going to do a really cheesy 'appreciating my friends and all their greatness' kind of post!

Helen~ So recently Helen created her very own business called Savour. An online bakery where you can order the most incredible macarons and cookies (trust me, I've tried them!). All her sweet treats come in the cutest packaging and you even get free postage! How perfect is that for a present? -especially if you don't live close. 
I couldn't resist and bought myself a box of her mixed cookies to munch on whilst I blogged and they definitely did not disappoint! My favourite is her 'The Spicy One' cookie and 'Luna' her passionfruit macaron. I think it's amazing that she's gone and done this, and just shows that if you work hard you can achieve anything! 
Her website is Savour Online Bakery and you should definitely treat yourself! I mean look how yummy! (All photos are from Savours Instagram).






Hannah~ Recently Han started her very own Graphic Design Instagram account to showcase her illustrations! They're all so quirky and beautiful so I'd definitely suggest you go and check them out at @ididathingstudio. It's incredible watching someone's creativity flow as they make the most gorgeous things. I know she has quite a few plans so watch her space! (All photos are from ididathingstudio Instagram).






George~ Now, George is the upsetting one as she's moving away... But it's super exciting as she's moving down to the seaside where her boyfriend lives! I think this is really inspirational as she's following her heart and going where she knows she'll be happy -even if it is a little scary moving away. Geoge also has her own Instagram account where she makes delicious cocktails that look stunning and taste even better! So check her out at @ginspectorgeorge. (All photos are from ginspectorgeorge Instagram).






Thank you for letting me share some of my amazing friends with you,
Who are you finding inspirational at the moment?

Hollie xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig