Thursday, May 9, 2019

Finishing 2nd year and moving forwards

So bring out the party poppers and celebrate because I've finished my second year of Uni! Whoop whoop!  I can happily report that my performances went well and I did not mess up my lines, and that I also submitted both my written pieces in EARLY! Who even am I?!
So now that Uni's over with I can relax and spend more time on this lovely site until September, when it starts all over again. 
I've got some exciting things planned this summer, so I'm really excited for the sun to come out (seriously, what is with British weather right now?), and get cracking! Obviously, I'll be writing about it all on here so if you like rambly posts about random things, then this is the blog for you!

On a slightly serious note, I'm also extremely nervous for this year to be over. I now have only one more year to go and then it's off into the big wide world. It's scary to think that I need to start thinking about flats and careers... Where has all my time at uni gone?

To anyone who hasn't finished their exams yet, I wish you all the luck in the world! We'll be here with the party poppers when you're done.

Thanks for reading this short and random post,

Hollie xx


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig