Sunday, May 26, 2019

A breath of fresh air

Birds fly high, ducking and diving through a sea of glistening blue sky. They fight for the lead in their chorus, singing louder and higher, welcoming the morning with a beautiful song. The trees rustle, being stroked one by one by the winds gentle hand. Their leaves grow green and radiant in the early summer sun, the golden beams lighting them in a glowing spotlight. 
There's nothing quite like country air -it's light and fresh, carrying the scent of blooming flowers and lush pine needles. Inhale deeply and exhale all stress and worries. 







So I've been home for a week and it's been absolutely lovely! I really felt like I need a little break from the city, just to de-stress and zone back into myself. It's been amazing seeing my dog, and having some lovely country walks -as well as countless gins! But most excitingly, I did a week of teacher training at a local secondary school. It was so helpful seeing behind the scenes of teaching, as well as seeing how different year groups get taught. I have definitely decided I want to be a teacher now, which is super nerve-racking as I have to apply for my post-grad in just a few months! It's incredible how quick life is moving at the moment, it seems only a second ago since I started uni and how I'm thinking about a post-grad. Mad. 

I hope you're all having a lovely week,
and thank you for reading this quick little post,

Love,

Hollie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig