Monday, May 13, 2019

And the sun shone

When I woke up this morning, sunshine was streaming through my blinds, dancing up my walls and making my room sweltering like a sauna. As soon as I saw the blue skies peeking through my window, I knew this was a day to get out and about. 
I've lived in Bristol for almost 2 years now, and I've never once seen the beauty that is Brandon Hill. As a bit of a country bumpkin, seeing the green dewy grass glistening and smelling the flowers mixed with fresh air was just perfect. Sometimes, you just need a break from the hustle and bustle of the city.
My uni wife, April, showed me this amazing place -whilst I showed her Mrs Potts chocolate house, where we ordered take-away cookies and brownies. We gossiped in the sunshine, eating melted chocolate and watching dogs bound by. We took photos (lots of them), climbed a tower (where I couldn't stop singing Disney princess songs), caught up with each other and sipped Honey Peach Tea from The Florist. 
Today was a good day.

























Thank you so much for reading -and looking at the photo overload!

Hollie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig