Saturday, May 11, 2019

A Perfect Day

So because of exams and work, my boyfriend and I haven't actually had a day together in months! When we first started dating we invented our 'date days' where we'd dedicate a whole day to us, having fun, and staying off our phones (besides to take photos of course). So it only seemed appropriate that due to all our free time, we'd have a date day!

So firstly we watched Jane the Virgin in bed which is my favourite tv show that I've got James to love as well! I used to watch it whilst he gamed but then slowly he crept over to me and started watching it too because it sounded 'interesting'. Honestly one of the best shows ever and the perfect start to a morning.

Then we headed over to You&Meow, Bristols very own cat cafe. It's the most relaxing place, with calming music and cats everywhere. James and I like to go whenever we need to destress -which seemed very appropriate after finished all our exams. It's lovely to just chat, have some nice food and drinks, and play with adorable cats.






Then, being a super soppy couple, we headed over to the lock bridge to put our very own lock on. We've had this engraved lock for months, but there's never been a nice sunny day when we've been both off -until now. After putting it on the bridge, we threw one of the keys into the water and have saved the other one to throw in Spain when we go on holiday.





We then headed into town and had a little wander around, I got an ice-cream from work for us to share, which was lush (work perks!) and James helped me pick out a few teachery clothes for when I do my work experience in a few weeks.

We then headed home and chilled with our flatmates for a little while, everyone got Chinese and we watched more weird ass videos...

Later, I headed off to a friends house for girls night. We had an American themed dinner, with the biggest pizza I've ever seen, cheesy Nachos and Cheesecake Factory cheesecake! My god, it was good! I love just hanging out with the girls, gossiping, and having a good old laugh!




So yeah, a perfect day spent with some perfect people.
Let me know if you guys have had any perfect days recently,
Thank you for reading,

Hollie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig