Saturday, June 22, 2019

Things are changing

Hiya guys,

So firstly I'm sorry for the lack of posts on this blog, I have been very very busy recently as I've been doing teaching work experience and also getting ready to MOVE FLAT! That's right! Goodbye mouldy room, showers that don't work properly and the decaying mouse Susan! 
I am soooo bloody excited -if you could't already guess.

We move out on the 30th of June and move into our new flat on the 1st of July -so just over a week to wait ahhh! It's been really busy though as our current agency has given us a cleaning list the size of my arm, then I've also got to pack and eventually move everything into a storage locker. 
S T R E S S

But it'll be worth it as the new flat is beautiful -be prepared for a full tour soon! It's a little bit out of the city centre but still in a really bustling part of Bristol, butttt it does mean I have to walk up a massive hill everyday which my body is NOT prepared for! Oh well, a gorgeous new flat and toned legs -can't be bad!

I'm currently all packed up apart from a few clothes, so my room feels very very bare right now. 
Here is what it did look like,
Thank you for reading (even though it's only been short and an update -sorry),

Hollie xx



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig