Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Filler filler filler

Hola Chicas and Chicos!
Long time no see.

So I have been a very busy bee recently, hence the lack of posts on here. But alas, things have settled and calmed now so I am back and ready for business. Originally I had the idea of doing a few posts about what I've been up to, but honestly, some of it was so long ago that I wouldn't be able to write about it in the detail I'd want. So instead, you've got this quick filler post so then we can just get on with the real exciting stuff!

So my last post was on the 22nd of June (Sorry), and since then I've:


  • Moved into a new flat! Which, are you ready for this? ...ISN"T MOULDY! That's right! Ya gal won't be getting ill this winter! Oh no! I'll be all cosy and warm with my double glazed windows and proper radiators! The flat is beautiful and I am a very very happy girl.
  • Went to Cheddar Gorge with my boyfriend and his family. If you haven't been and fancy a nice, nature filled break, then 10/10 would recommend. 

  • Went to Spain with my family and James. Honestly, one of the best holidays. So chill and so nice to spend longer than 4 days with my Mum and Dad -the issue with uni, eh. 





  • Had a flat night out. Now this might not seem to special, but it was the only time since moving in that all of us were together, so a cheeky spoons was definitely in order. 

  • Been working my ass off. Not anything interesting,  but very very true.
  • Decided where I definitely want to study my PGCE and started revising for my general test. Scary stuff.

Andddd filler post over! Thank you for reading, and I promise I'm sticking around now!

Hollie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig