Saturday, October 26, 2019

Pumpkin Party


HALLOWEEN! It's spooky, it's scary and it comes with a hell of a lot of sweets! I love Halloween, with it probably being my favourite holiday very very closely followed by Christmas. I just adore all the scary films, the decorations, the costumes -basically it's utterly perfect in my eyes. So I have to do something to celebrate it!

As I am definitely NOT a party animal, the idea of going clubbing where it's filled to the brim with 1st years wearing way too little clothing (they do realise it's October right? It's cold!) does not exactly sound like my kind of night. However, an evening filled with blankets, Hocus Pocus and way too much food sounds perfect! So that's what I did!

I asked all my friends to bring some kind of autumnal/halloweeny treat and in hindsight that was just way too much food -but it was great anyway! In the end we had pumpkin pies, monster cake pops, ghost strawberries, toasted nuts and pumpkin cupcakes... as well as pizza, crisps, dips, gooey brains, other sweets and Camembert with fresh, home-cooked bread.

I decorated the flat for the occasion and probably went a little ham on decorations, but OH WELL! With each decoration only costing a couple of pounds you can't really go wrong -well, not in my eyes anyway.

In the end the night was super fun and we chatted so much we didn't even have time to watch a film! -I watched it a few days later with my housemates so I still got my fill of Halloween cringe! I think a night like this is perfect as it's so chill and relaxing... did I mention I told everyone to come in their PJ's?! If you're stuck for something to do this Halloween, then I would definitely recommend your very own Pumpkin Party! Food, films and friends -what more could you want?

Thanks for reading,

Hollie xx







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig