Sunday, January 26, 2020

Can it be summer yet?

I've always been a winter lover, preferring the colder months full of blankets, hot chocolates and boots! -but recently, I've felt myself craving the sun and summer. I jus have to see a flash of some sunny photos and I'm off dreaming of beaches, long nights, ice cream and hazy, lazy summer days. I feel like this summer is going to be the most exciting (and busiest) of my life so far, and that just makes me want it even more.


I've never really been affected by SAD before, instead getting excited about snow and think coats, but this year I've really felt it. I can feel myself getting lower, especially this week as uni has started and now I just feel tremendously stressed by deadlines that are weeks and weeks away! I don't think it helps that when I do a shift at work I walk home in the dark -whether I've worked a morning or a night shift.
I've been trying to raise my mood a little by listening to some new music (Lawrence is amazing and so groovy to dance to), getting back into cooking, as well as doing some more exercise. Oh and whenever it's sunny I make sure to get myself out and about -even if it's just to pop into town and have a look around Waterstones.
I hope you're all okay and just think, it'll be spring before we know it!
Hollie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig