Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Welcome to 2020

Hello again and HAPPY NEW YEAR! -How the hell is it 2020?!
So this is a very scary/exciting year for me as LOTS is happening. I'm talking finishing uni, graduating, moving in with my boyfriend, turning 21, (hopefully) passing my driving test and last, but certainly not least, starting my PGCE. 
And I intended write about it all! 
Now, I know myself, and I know I have little spurts of wanting to write continuously to then not touching this blog for a couple of months. And I reallyyyyy want to get out of that bad habit! So if anyone has any tips or tricks to stay focused pleased pop them in the comments -it would be super helpful.

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet and I'm having one of my 'spurts' so want to get a few posts written and ready to go!
Hopefully see you all soon and happy New Year,
Hollie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting -I will always try my best to reply and check out any blogs! Thank you so so much xx

Blogger Template Created by pipdig